Maintainers of the PHP programming language recently released the latest versions of PHP to patch multiple high-severity vulnerabilities in...
- Report: 97% of Cybersecurity Companies Have Leaked Data on the Dark Web September 19, 2020
- New Report Explains COVID-19’s Impact on Cyber Security September 19, 2020
- FBI adds 5 Chinese APT41 hackers to its Cyber’s Most Wanted List September 19, 2020
- 2 Hackers Charged for Defacing Sites after U.S. Airstrike Killed Iranian General September 19, 2020
- Zenscrape: A Simple Web Scraping Solution for Penetration Testers September 19, 2020