Cybersecurity researchers have discovered a new critical vulnerability (CVE-2020-7247) in the OpenSMTPD email server that could allow remote attackers...
- New Ransomware Gangs — Haron and BlackMatter — Emerge on Cybercrime Forums August 2, 2021
- Phony Call Centers Tricking Users Into Installing Ransomware and Data-Stealers August 2, 2021
- A New Wiper Malware Was Behind Recent Cyberattack On Iranian Train System August 2, 2021
- Several Malicious Typosquatted Python Libraries Found On PyPI Repository August 2, 2021
- Hackers Exploit Microsoft Browser Bug to Deploy VBA Malware on Targeted PCs August 2, 2021