A new ransomware family has been found targeting Linux-based Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices made by Taiwan-based QNAP Systems...
The Hacker News, , The Hacker News, eCh0raix Ransomware|hacking news|NAS devices|password security|ransomware|ransomware decrypt tool|ransomware malware, 0
A new ransomware family has been found targeting Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices made by Taiwan-based QNAP Systems and...
- Download: Definitive ‘IR Management and Reporting’ Presentation Template February 18, 2020
- 500 Chrome Extensions Caught Stealing Private Data of 1.7 Million Users February 18, 2020
- U.S. Charges Huawei with Stealing Trade Secrets from 6 Companies February 18, 2020
- A Dozen Vulnerabilities Affect Millions of Bluetooth LE Powered Devices February 18, 2020
- OpenSSH now supports FIDO U2F security keys for 2-factor authentication February 18, 2020