A new ransomware family has been found targeting Linux-based Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices made by Taiwan-based QNAP Systems...
The Hacker News, , The Hacker News, eCh0raix Ransomware|hacking news|NAS devices|password security|ransomware|ransomware decrypt tool|ransomware malware, 0
A new ransomware family has been found targeting Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices made by Taiwan-based QNAP Systems and...
- Beef Supplier JBS Paid Hackers $11 Million Ransom After Cyberattack June 11, 2021
- New Chrome 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks – Update Your Browser ASAP! June 11, 2021
- Emerging Ransomware Targets Dozens of Businesses Worldwide June 11, 2021
- Using Breached Password Detection Services to Prevent Cyberattack June 11, 2021
- U.S. Authorities Shut Down Slilpp—Largest Marketplace for Stolen Logins June 11, 2021