A new ransomware family has been found targeting Linux-based Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices made by Taiwan-based QNAP Systems...
The Hacker News, , The Hacker News, eCh0raix Ransomware|hacking news|NAS devices|password security|ransomware|ransomware decrypt tool|ransomware malware, 0
A new ransomware family has been found targeting Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices made by Taiwan-based QNAP Systems and...
- New Malware Targets Windows Subsystem for Linux to Evade Detection September 20, 2021
- Malware Attack on Aviation Sector Uncovered After Going Unnoticed for 2 Years September 20, 2021
- Numando: A New Banking Trojan Targeting Latin American Users September 20, 2021
- Google to Auto-Reset Unused Android App Permissions for Billions of Devices September 20, 2021
- A New Wave of Malware Attack Targeting Organizations in South America September 20, 2021