Microsoft has issued its second Patch Tuesday for this year to address a total of 77 CVE-listed security vulnerabilities...
- Apache Tomcat Patches Important Remote Code Execution Flaw April 17, 2019
- Hackers Compromise Microsoft Support Agent to Access Outlook Email Accounts April 17, 2019
- Russia Fines Facebook $47 Over Citizens’ Data Privacy Dispute April 17, 2019
- Google Helps Police Identify Devices Close to Crime Scenes Using Location Data April 17, 2019
- Scranos: New Rapidly Evolving Rootkit-Enabled Spyware Discovered April 17, 2019