Various implementations of HTTP/2, the latest version of the HTTP network protocol, have been found vulnerable to multiple security...
- VMware Warns of Critical File Upload Vulnerability Affecting vCenter Server September 21, 2021
- High-Severity RCE Flaw Disclosed in Several Netgear Router Models September 21, 2021
- Unpatched High-Severity Vulnerability Affects Apple macOS Computers September 21, 2021
- Cring Ransomware Gang Exploits 11-Year-Old ColdFusion Bug September 21, 2021
- New Capoae Malware Infiltrates WordPress Sites and Installs Backdoored Plugin September 21, 2021