The French data protection watchdog CNIL has issued its first fine of €50 million (around $57 million) under the...
- Your Linux Can Get Hacked Just by Opening a File in Vim or Neovim Editor June 16, 2019
- New Flaw in WordPress Live Chat Plugin Lets Hackers Steal and Hijack Sessions June 16, 2019
- RAMBleed Attack – Flip Bits to Steal Sensitive Data from Computer Memory June 16, 2019
- Adobe Issues Critical Patches for ColdFusion, Flash Player, Campaign June 16, 2019
- Microsoft Releases June 2019 Security Updates to Patch 88 Vulnerabilities June 16, 2019