Facebook has patched two high-severity vulnerabilities in its server application that could have allowed remote attackers to unauthorisedly obtain...
- Pegasus Spyware Reportedly Hacked iPhones of U.S. State Department and Diplomats December 7, 2021
- 14 New XS-Leaks (Cross-Site Leaks) Attacks Affect All Modern Web Browsers December 7, 2021
- Latest Firefox 95 Includes RLBox Sandboxing to Protect Browser from Malicious Code December 7, 2021
- Vulnerability Scanning Frequency Best Practices December 7, 2021
- Malicious KMSPico Windows Activator Stealing Users’ Cryptocurrency Wallets December 7, 2021