Update (4/4/2019) — Great news. NSA today finally released the complete source code for GHIDRA version 9.0.2 which is now...
The Hacker News, , The Hacker News, cyber security|cyber security software|Ghidra|hacking news|NSA|reverse engineering|reverse engineering tool|software reverse engineering, 0
The United States' National Security Agency (NSA) today finally released GHIDRA version 9.0 for free, the agency’s home-grown classified...
- Feds Reportedly Hacked REvil Ransomware Group and Forced it Offline October 24, 2021
- Popular NPM Package Hijacked to Publish Crypto-mining Malware October 24, 2021
- Hackers Set Up Fake Company to Get IT Experts to Launch Ransomware Attacks October 24, 2021
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Hacker Group Targeting Afghanistan and India with Commodity RATs October 24, 2021
- Hardware-grade enterprise authentication without hardware: new SIM security solution for IAM October 24, 2021