A cybersecurity researcher recently published details and proof-of-concept for an unpatched zero-day vulnerability in phpMyAdmin—one of the most popular...
- Undetectable Linux Malware Targeting Docker Servers With Exposed APIs August 3, 2020
- OkCupid Dating App Flaws Could’ve Let Hackers Read Your Private Messages August 3, 2020
- Industrial VPN Flaws Could Let Attackers Target Critical Infrastructures August 3, 2020
- Is Your Security Vendor Forcing You To Move to the Cloud? You Don’t Have To! August 3, 2020
- Critical GRUB2 Bootloader Bug Affects Billions of Linux and Windows Systems August 3, 2020