Two third-party software development kits integrated by over hundreds of thousands of Android apps have been caught holding unauthorized...
- Severe Auth Bypass and Priv-Esc Vulnerabilities Disclosed in OpenBSD December 11, 2019
- Snatch Ransomware Reboots Windows in Safe Mode to Bypass Antivirus December 11, 2019
- New Linux Bug Lets Attackers Hijack Encrypted VPN Connections December 11, 2019
- Facebook Sued Hong Kong Firm for Hacking Users and Ad Fraud Scheme December 11, 2019
- FBI Puts $5 Million Bounty On Russian Hackers Behind Dridex Banking Malware December 11, 2019