Well, there's some good news for hackers and vulnerability hunters, though terrible news for Google, Android device manufacturers, and...
- Evasive Credit Card Skimmers Using Homograph Domains and Infected Favicon August 11, 2020
- Capital One Fined $80 Million for 2019 Data Breach Affecting 106 Million Users August 11, 2020
- Researcher Demonstrates Several Zoom Vulnerabilities at DEF CON 28 August 11, 2020
- A New vBulletin 0-Day RCE Vulnerability and Exploit Disclosed Publicly August 11, 2020
- TeamViewer Flaw Could Let Hackers Steal System Password Remotely August 11, 2020