It appears that at least the United States has started taking the threat of Sim Swapping attacks very seriously. Starting...
- SolarWinds Hackers Also Breached Malwarebytes Cybersecurity Firm January 22, 2021
- A Set of Severe Flaws Affect Popular DNSMasq DNS Forwarder January 22, 2021
- Researchers Discover Raindrop — 4th Malware Linked to the SolarWinds Attack January 22, 2021
- Missing Link in a ‘Zero Trust’ Security Model—The Device You’re Connecting With! January 22, 2021
- MrbMiner Crypto-Mining Malware Links to Iranian Software Company January 22, 2021