The maintainers of OpenSSL have released a fix for two high-severity security flaws in its software that could be...
The Hacker News, , The Hacker News, 0
More than a week after Microsoft released a one-click mitigation tool to mitigate cyberattacks targeting on-premises Exchange servers, the company disclosed that patches...
- RCE Exploit Released for Unpatched Chrome, Opera, and Brave Browsers April 13, 2021
- BRATA Malware Poses as Android Security Scanners on Google Play Store April 13, 2021
- Hackers Using Website’s Contact Forms to Deliver IcedID Malware April 13, 2021
- New NAME:WRECK Vulnerabilities Impact Nearly 100 Million IoT Devices April 13, 2021
- Detecting the “Next” SolarWinds-Style Cyber Attack April 13, 2021