Intelligence agencies in Australia, the U.K., and the U.S. issued a joint advisory on Wednesday detailing the most exploited...
Cybersecurity researchers have discovered multiple security vulnerabilities in Zimbra email collaboration software that could be potentially exploited to compromise...
Cybersecurity researchers on Tuesday disclosed nine security vulnerabilities affecting three open-source projects — EspoCRM, Pimcore, and Akaunting — that are widely used by...
- New Ransomware Gangs — Haron and BlackMatter — Emerge on Cybercrime Forums August 2, 2021
- Phony Call Centers Tricking Users Into Installing Ransomware and Data-Stealers August 2, 2021
- A New Wiper Malware Was Behind Recent Cyberattack On Iranian Train System August 2, 2021
- Several Malicious Typosquatted Python Libraries Found On PyPI Repository August 2, 2021
- Hackers Exploit Microsoft Browser Bug to Deploy VBA Malware on Targeted PCs August 2, 2021