With countless web apps and online services launching every day, there is an increasing demand for cloud developers.
This exciting niche is due to grow rapidly over the next few years, and the paycheck should follow suit.
If you want to build a career in this lucrative niche, it pays to know AWS (Amazon Web Services).
With the AWS Certified Architect Developer Bundle 2019, you get seven courses and over 51 hours of video tutorials that are working towards official exams.
It’s worth nearly $1,000, but you can get the training now for only $35 for a limited time.
According to Synergy Research, Amazon Web Services has a massive 35% share of the cloud computing market.
The platform plays host to millions of clients and dozens of multinationals, including Adobe, LinkedIn, GE, and Netflix. As a certified AWS expert, you put yourself first in line for exciting opportunities at these major companies.
If you’re new to cloud development, this bundle is the place to start. Through seven in-depth courses, you learn how to design, deploy and maintain cloud apps using AWS products.
- DevOps on AWS — Learn how to setup your infrastructure on the cloud.
- AWS Fundamentals for Beginners — Catalyze your cloud education with a beginner-friendly look at this top cloud services platform
- AWS Certified Developer Associate: Practical Guide — Study to pass the AWS certified developer associate exam on your first try.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect 2019 — Study to earn one of today’s most valuable IT certifications.
- AWS MasterClass: Storage and CDN – AWS S3 and AWS CloudFront — Learn cloud computing, storage, and CDN services in AWS-S3, EBS, EFS, and CloudFront.
- AWS MasterClass: DevOps with AWS Command Line Interface — Use AWS CLI to automate your AWS cloud services
- AWS MasterClass: Monitoring and DevOps with AWS CloudWatch — Use AWS CloudWatch and SNS to keep a close eye on your AWS cloud
The training consists of concise video lessons, delivered by professional developers. Each course includes full demos, meaning you also get plenty of hands-on experience.
Along the way, you learn how to host apps with EC2, store data via S3, and build databases with RDS and DynamoDB. These skills are invaluable for aspiring developers and DevOps professionals alike.
Just as importantly, you work towards official certification. You get full prep for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect and AWS Certified Developer Associate exams, including quizzes that test your knowledge.
The bundle consists of 537 lessons in total, amounting to more than 51 hours of content. It’s worth $984, but you can currently get all seven courses for $35, with lifetime access and certificates of completion included.
Like this deal? Check out this trending digital security subscription, too!